My Dear Friends,
It feels like an eternity since my last post, sorry we have been away for so long!….. My wife May and I have been away for Christmas and the New Year, spending time with family and recharging our batteries in readiness for yet another year back here in Shanghai.
2015 was a very interesting year, one in which was full highs and lows, my heath took many twisted turns for the worst and I had that death experience in the beginning of December, that experience in itself gave me a severe wake up call, it focussed my attention towards myself, to my life and to my future, it helped me realise what is important and what is not and brought greater realisation re the 80/20 principle, so now we are back and forging ahead into 2016 I now need to focus more on myself to my health and what means most to me and really start living the 80% for me, my health and my family, and engaging in and enjoying what I love to do, my spiritual practice, my channelling, healing etc and spending the remaining 20% on work and paying the bills 🙂
I will continue writing as often as possible and this year I intend to pull together a book filled with my spiritual posts from this blog, my tweets, short self-help articles, items of inspiration, photography and general information on compassion, love, peace and happiness. I have been meaning to do this for many years now and now I feel that the time is right to get this done, so if you have any connections or experience in how to create and publish a book, please let me know because I have no idea where to start!
My focus for 2016 is sharing my light through kindness and I will look at every opportunity to share the gifts given to me with as many people as possible, I will shine brightly in 2016 and give out my love, my support and my healing energies to all as needed.
Blessings of love and light to you all and my wish that you, your family and your friends are blessed with love, good health, peace and happiness for 2016.
Namaste with Love
Welcome back. 🙂
Thank you D.G 🙂 Blessings to you for a wonderful 2016 🙂
Thank you, you too! 🙂
Blessings for your new life journey Mark, may it always be with love. Namaste
Namaste Mark 🙂
I have found publishing a bit of a nightmare. Self publishing can cost a fortune and as I am now in UK I am looking for a literary agent who can put me in touch with the right publishing house for the genre of a fictional trilogy (Classic Light against Dark with a spiritual twist).
Good luck with your book. Love, David
Thank you David, good luck to you too my friend 🙂